Receive alerts from your local agencies
...or text your ZIP CODE to 888777 for mobile alerts

Full Notification

Anchorage Fire Department
Monday February 20th, 2017 :: 09:39 a.m. AKST


Carbon monoxide incident

At 8:20 this morning AFD units responded to 4825 Shoshoni Ave for a carbon monoxide incident. Responders found 1 peron deceased and transported 7 patients to the hospital.

Carbon monoxide is a deadly by product of incomplete combustion. It is a colorless and odorless gas. It is very important to have working carbon monoxide alarms in homes and businesses.

Anchorage Fire Department
100 E 4th Ave
Anchorage, AK 99501

Emergency: 9-1-1
Non-emergencies: 907-227-9473

Navigate & Discover