- Saturday October 26th, 2013 :: 11:45 a.m. EDT
I-75/Hopple construction for 10/28 to 11/1
As part of the improvements to the Interstate 75/Hopple interchange, various lane and ramp closures are scheduled next week:
- Monday, Oct. 28 through Friday, Nov. 1: Right lane closure on southbound Central Parkway between Monmouth and Hopple Street for box culvert installation, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. daily
- Monday, Oct. 28: The right two lanes of southbound I-75 along with both ramps from Hopple Street to southbound I-75, 12:01 to 5 a.m.
- Monday, Oct. 28 to Wednesday, Oct. 30: The right lane of southbound I-75 along with closure of the ramp from southbound I-75 to Harrison, 10 p.m. to 5 a.m.
- Various side street lane closures for material deliveries and equipment moves with traffic maintained by flagging operations, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. daily.
- Tuesday, Oct. 29: Full closure of Martin Luther King Drive between Central Parkway and Dixmyth beginning at 9 p.m. for waterline installation; roadway will reopen at 5 a.m. Wednesday, Oct. 30. Traffic will be detoured to Central Parkway to Marshall to Riddle.
University of Cincinnati Police Department
51 West Corry Street
Cincinnati, OH 45221