- Monday November 19th, 2012 :: 03:56 p.m. EST
Suspect has been arraigned on (27) felony charges from incident on Lancaster last Friday.
Harper Woods District Judge Roger J. LaRose arraigned Lester Chambers of Harper Woods this afternoon in District Court 32A. Chambers has been remanded to the Wayne County Jail without bond and is facing (27) felony charges issued by the Wayne County Prosecutor.
Chambers has been charged as follows:
(8) counts of Assault with Intent to Murder (4) Harper Woods Police Officers and (2) citizens.
(8) counts of Assault with Intent to do Great Bodily Harm Less Than Murder.
(8) counts of Felonious Assault.
(1) count Discharge Firearm at an Occupied Building
(1) count Malicious Destruction of Police Property.
(1) count Felony Firearm.
Chief of Police
Harper Woods Police Department
19617 Harper Avenue
Harper Woods, MI 48225