- Tuesday October 30th, 2012 :: 06:16 a.m. EDT
State of Emergency Still in Effect
Driving in the Township of Parsippany is prohibited.
A State of Emergency remains in effect in Parsippany-Troy Hills. Driving in the township is prohibited. Many roads are impassable due to downed trees, live wires and utility poles. We are working to rectify the situation as soon as we can.
Parsippany-Troy Hills Police Department
3339 Rt 46
Parsippany, NJ 07054
Planning and Research
- Extreme - Extraordinary threat to life or property
- Immediate - Responsive action SHOULD be taken immediately
- Observed - Determined to have occurred or to be ongoing
- General emergency and public safety
- Road Closure