- Wednesday June 27th, 2012 :: 09:06 a.m. EDT
The Sheriff's Office needs assistance in identifying suspect from stolen motor vehicle case.
A van was stolen from Party Perfect Rentals on June 20, 2012. On Thursday, June 21, 2012, the same van was used in a larceny that occurred in Johnston County. The van was located abondoned on Friday, June 22, 2012 at the intersection of Rowan Road and Turkey Highway. A copy of a surveillance photograph of the suspect is attached. If you recogize the individual please contact Det. Raymond Yeager of the Sampson County Sheriff's Office at (910) 592-4141.
If you recogize the individual please contact Det. Raymond Yeager of the Sampson County Sheriff's Office at (910) 592-4141.
Sampson County Sheriff's Office
112 Fontana St
Clinton, NC 28328
Criminal Investigations Division
- Moderate - Possible threat to life or property
- Expected - Responsive action SHOULD be taken soon (within next hour)
- Observed - Determined to have occurred or to be ongoing
- Law enforcement, military, homeland and local/private security
- Criminal Activity