Receive alerts from your local agencies
...or text your ZIP CODE to 888777 for mobile alerts

Wired into:
Walker, Louisiana See all agencies »

« Back

Nixle Wire

  1. Advisory

    Walker, LA Police Department

    Entered: 9 hours, 13 minutes ago

    Walker Police are looking for seatbelt/child restraint violations. Click It or Ticket! More »

  2. Advisory

    Walker, LA Police Department

    Entered: 21 hours, 17 minutes ago

    Happy Friday! Mostly sunny today. High 92. Partly cloudy tonight. Low 74. Have a great day! More »

  3. Advisory

    Walker, LA Police Department

    Entered: 2 days, 9 hours ago

    Day or night, as driver or passenger, and whether in a car or a truck, wear your seatbelt every time. Click It or Ticket. It’s the law. More »

  4. Advisory

    Walker, LA Police Department

    Entered: 2 days, 20 hours ago

    Good Morning! Partly sunny today. High 89. Mostly cloudy tonight. Low 71. Have a great day! More »

  5. Advisory

    Walker, LA Police Department

    Entered: 3 days, 10 hours ago

    Walker PD is participating in the LHSC Click It or Ticket seatbelt/child seat enforcement project which runs thru June 2. Buckle Up! More »

  6. Advisory

    Walker, LA Police Department

    Entered: 3 days, 20 hours ago

    Good Morning! Sunny today. High 90. Partly cloudy tonight. Low 71. Have a great day! More »

  7. Advisory

    Walker, LA Police Department

    Entered: 4 days, 17 hours ago

    Walker PD is participating in the LHSC Click It or Ticket seatbelt/child seat enforcement project which runs thru June 2. Buckle Up! More »

  8. Advisory

    Walker, LA Police Department

    Entered: 4 days, 20 hours ago

    Good Morning! Sunny today. High 90. Mostly clear tonight. Low 70. Have a great day! More »

  9. Advisory

    Walker, LA Police Department

    Entered: 1 week ago

    Happy Friday! Cloudy today. 60% chance of rain. High 86. Cloudy tonight. 60% chance of rain. Low 69. Have a great day! More »

  10. Advisory

    Walker, LA Police Department

    Entered: 1 week, 1 day ago

    Good Morning! Increasing clouds today. 10% chance of rain. High 89. Cloudy tonight. 60% chance of rain. Low 70. Have a great day! More »

  11. Advisory

    Walker, LA Police Department

    Entered: 1 week, 2 days ago

    Good Morning! Sunny today. High 88. Mostly clear tonight. Low 64. Have a great day! More »

  12. Advisory

    Walker, LA Police Department

    Entered: 1 week, 3 days ago

    Good Morning! Mostly cloudy today. High 86. Becoming clear tonight and cool. Low 63. Have a great day! More »

  13. Advisory

    Walker, LA Police Department

    Entered: 1 week, 4 days ago

    A very strong thunderstorm line is moving toward our area. Monitor local weather channels. Be prepared to move to a safe part of your home More »

  14. Advisory

    Walker, LA Police Department

    Entered: 1 week, 4 days ago

    Good Morning! Cloudy today. 100% chance of rain. High 84. Cloudy tonight. 70% chance of rain. Low 68. Have a great day! More »

  15. Advisory

    Walker, LA Police Department

    Entered: 2 weeks ago

    Happy Friday! Partly cloudy today. 20% chance of rain. High 89. Partly cloudy tonight. Low 63. Have a great day! More »

  16. Advisory

    Walker, LA Police Department

    Entered: 2 weeks, 1 day ago

    Good Morning! Mostly cloudy today. High 94. Mostly cloudy tonight. 30% chance of rain. Low 73. Have a great day! More »

  17. Advisory

    Walker, LA Police Department

    Entered: 2 weeks, 2 days ago

    Good Morning! Partly cloudy today. High 92. Increasing clouds tonight. Low 75. Have a great day! More »

  18. Advisory

    Walker, LA Police Department

    Entered: 2 weeks, 3 days ago

    Good Morning! Partly cloudy today. High 89. Mostly cloudy tonight. Low 74. Have a great day! More »

  19. Advisory

    Walker, LA Police Department

    Entered: 2 weeks, 4 days ago

    Good Morning! Partly cloudy today. 30% chance of rain. High 88. Mostly cloudy tonight. 10% chance of rain. Low 72. Have a great day! More »

  20. Advisory

    Walker, LA Police Department

    Entered: 3 weeks ago

    Happy Friday! Mostly cloudy today. 70% chance of rain. High 82. Mostly cloudy tonight. 30% chance of rain. Low 68. Have a great day! More »

[Skip To Content]

Navigate & Discover

Areas near Walker, Louisiana