- Friday August 23rd, 2013 :: 06:10 p.m. MDT
Extensive flooding. Road Closures
The City of Pocatello is experiencing serious flooding. Call 911 only for life threatening emergencies. To report non-life threatening emergencies or flooded areas please call 234-6201. Help will arrive as soon as possible. Many streets are close. Do not drive through standing water.
Due to flooding from the current storm, the City of Pocatello has closed the following streets:
• North 7th Avenue between East Sublette Street and East Young Street;
• Center Street underpass – stay clear due to electrical hazards;
• Quinn Road overpass;
• Gould Street overpass has 1 lane open;
• Highway 30 at the railroad bridge; and
• North Main extension at the railroad bridge.
Cedar & Poleline
Agate and Amber Lane
Eldredge from railroad tracks to Poleine Rd
Citizens are asked to avoid driving through flooded areas, as cars are stalling and blocking intersections. Please stay away from flooded areas and find alternate routes or remain at home.
Pocatello Police Department
911 N 7th Ave
Pocatello, ID 83201