- Sunday February 17th, 2013 :: 10:40 a.m. EST
New Press Releases have been posted by the Whitehall Police Department - Available online at www.WhitehallPolice.org
The following Press Releases have been posted to our website:
- 01/19/2013 - Motor Vehicle Accident / DWI Arrest. Police arrested a Whitehall man following a motor vehicle accident involving a car striking a building.
- 01/27/2013 - Motor Vehicle Accident / DWI Arrest. Police arrested a Fort Ann man following a motor vehicle accident involving a vehicle striking a utility pole.
- 02/03/2013 - Domestic Dispute / Arrest. Police arrested a Whitehall man following a reported domestic dispute.
- 02/04/2013 - Endangering the Welfare of a Child Arrest. Police arrested a Whitehall man following a report he was involved in a lewd conversation with a minor.
- 02/09/2013 - DWI / Consumption of Alcohol Under the Age of 21 Arrest. Police arrested a Whitehall man following a traffic stop.
- 02/14/2013 - Criminal Sex Act 1st - Arrest. Police arrested a Whitehall man following an investigation into reported sexual contact with a minor.
- 02/16/2013 - DWI Arrest. Police arrested a Whitehall man following a traffic stop.
- 02/17/2013 - DWI Arrest. Police arrested a Whitehall man following a traffic stop.
The full press releases are available on our website at http://pressreleases.whitehallpolice.org/ .
NOTICE OF DISCLAIMER:
The Whitehall Police Department reserves the right to remove any comments that are inappropriate or offensive, including, but not limited to, comments that:
• Defame, Abuse, Harass, Stalk, Threaten or violate the legal rights of others
• Include any type of racism, Hatred, Slander, Threats, Obscenity, Violence and/or Vulgarity,
• Spam or Advertisements
• Contain any personal information about another person or that violate a person’s privacy
• Include copyrighted material that belongs to another person
• Contain links to inappropriate websites
Comments expressed on the Whitehall Police Department social media sites do not reflect the opinions and position of the Whitehall Police Department or it employees.
All incidents/offenses as listed in Whitehall Police Department Press Releases are in accordance with allegations consistent with documents/reports filed with the Whitehall Police Department and the New York State Unified Court system, all suspects are presumed innocent until proven guilty in a Court of Law.
For questions regarding this policy, please contact the Whitehall Police Department at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Whitehall Police Department, NY
57 Skenesborough Dr
Whitehall, NY 12887