- Tuesday July 10th, 2012 :: 04:22 p.m. EDT
Wanted for Armed Robbery - Megan Darleen Fuller
The Sampson County Sheriff’s Office is seeking information on the location of Megan Darleen Fuller and the identity of two males wanted for the armed robbery of the Dollar General Store in Roseboro, NC, on June 21, 2012 at 8:48 PM. Anyone with information on Fuller’s location is asked to contact law enforcement immediately. Both of Fuller’s accomplices are considered armed and dangerous.
Anyone with information on the location of Megan Darleen Fuller is asked to call the Sampson County Sheriff's Office at (910) 592-4141.
Sampson County Sheriff's Office
112 Fontana St
Clinton, NC 28328
- Severe - Significant threat to life or property
- Immediate - Responsive action SHOULD be taken immediately
- Observed - Determined to have occurred or to be ongoing
- Law enforcement, military, homeland and local/private security
- Wanted Person