- Thursday June 14th, 2012 :: 08:25 a.m. CDT
The Scott County Sheriff’s Office is asking for the assistance of Scott County residents
Within the past month, the Scott County Sheriff’s Office has taken five reports of home invasions that are taking place in rural Scott County during the daytime, between the hours of 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Forced entry is made to the residences after it is determined that no one is home. Items taken are jewelry and cash. The residences have been those that sit alone in rural Scott County, as opposed to those residences within a housing addition.
Thank you for your assistance!
Residents are asked to report any suspicious person(s) or vehicles in their area, including vehicle plate information and description by calling 911 or contacting the Scott Emergency Communication Center (SECC) at 388-3904.
Scott County IA Sheriff's Office
400 W 4th St
Davenport, IA 52801
Sheriff Dennis Conard
Scott County Sheriff's Office
- Moderate - Possible threat to life or property
- Expected - Responsive action SHOULD be taken soon (within next hour)
- Observed - Determined to have occurred or to be ongoing
- Law enforcement, military, homeland and local/private security
- Criminal Activity