- Wednesday April 18th, 2012 :: 11:11 a.m. CDT
1 minute test of siren 033 on Suson Hills Dr at Salinas Valley Dr in 15 minutes
Siren 033 on Suson Hills Dr at Salinas Valley Dr Zip Code 63128 will be tested individually today for 1 minute. The test will take place at approximately 11:30 am. A voice message advising that the activation is a test will follow the test.
The siren should be heard outside up to distances of 6100 feet and may be heard as far as 2.5 miles away.
There is no weather emergency. No action needs to be taken. Technicians are taking decibel readings in the field.
St Louis County MO Office of Emergency Management
14847 Ladue Bluffs Crossing Dr
Chesterfield, MO 63017
Emergency Communications Commission
Suson Hills Dr & Salinas Valley Dr
Tesson Ferry, MO 63128
- Minor - Minimal to no known threat to life or property
- Immediate - Responsive action SHOULD be taken immediately
- Observed - Determined to have occurred or to be ongoing
- General emergency and public safety
- Siren Test