- Thursday November 3rd, 2011 :: 02:12 p.m. MDT
Sustainable Land Development Code (SLDC) November Public Input Meeting Schedule
Santa Fe, NM – November 3, 2011- Santa Fe County will host the fourth set of community input meetings for the Sustainable Land Development Code (SLDC) Public Input Process to discuss Zoning and Density. County staff will meet with the public in various locations throughout Santa Fe County to obtain public input for the SLDC. Below is a full schedule of the November SLDC public input meetings, each meeting will last approximately two hours.
• Edgewood Senior Center on Wednesday, November 9 at 6:30 p.m.
• Eldorado Senior Center on Monday, November 14 at 6:30 p.m.
• Nancy Rodriguez Community Center on Wednesday, November 16 at 6:30 p.m.
• Pojoaque Satellite Office on Thursday, November 17 at 6:30 p.m.
The background summaries and tables for Zoning and Density are available at www.santafecounty.org/growth_management/sldc. Residents who would like to participate are encouraged to utilize the Public Input Database which can be accessed anytime at www.santafecounty.org/growth_management/sldc.
The Board of County Commissioners is scheduled to hold a study session for Zoning and Density on November 29 at 6 p.m. in the County Commission Chambers, 102 Grant Ave.
For more information contact Robert Griego at email@example.com or (505) 986-6215.
Santa Fe County
102 Grant Ave
Santa Fe, NM 87501